Research Management Unit of the Quirónsalud Foundation
The Quirónsalud Foundation has its own Research Management Unit, whose primary objective is to manage, coordinate and support both promoters and researchers in research-related initiatives which take place in the following private hospitals of the Quirónsalud Group in Barcelona:
- Teknon Medical Centre
- Dexeus University Hospital
- Hospital Quirónsalud, Barcelona
- El Pilar Clinic
This unit is the focal point of legal and administrative issues between researchers, the centre and the promoters of research projects. Its specific functions are:
- Enabling and managing the requirements and circuits needed to carry out research-related activities in accordance with consistent standards of quality, confidentiality and ethics.
- Operating as a "one-stop shop" for all procedures that have to be carried out by research promoters, CROs or independent researchers, in relation to the design and implementation of research projects.
- Collaborating in the search for opportunities and in the management of research scholarships or grants for projects on which a researcher from the centre is participating.
- Giving support to the professionals of the Centre and research promoters throughout the process, in order to ensure that ethical and legal principles are upheld in the research-related tasks.
The ethical and methodological assessment of clinical trial protocols and research projects performed in the hospitals of the Quirónsalud Group corresponds to the Ethical Research Committees (Spanish initials: CEI and CEIm), where applicable.
Research Management Unit
Quirónsalud Hospitals, Barcelona:
Teknon Medical Centre
Dexeus University Hospital
Hospital Quirónsalud, Barcelona
Vilana, 12 – 08022 Barcelona
Tel.: +34 932 906 268