Diversity has become an essential issue throughout modern society. This diversity has visible, obvious manifestations: sex, race, origin, age and some disabilities or diseases.
We work to facilitate integration, relations and communication between different groups within these categories and the rest of society.
- Partnership with the Association of Patients with Rett SyndromeTraining seminar for professionals and support for patients and families
- Aid Grant for the Prevent FoundationGrant to aid the development of young disabled people and members of the Scientific Committee
- Collaboration with the Association of Patients with Cystic FibrosisInformative and social awareness seminar
- Partnership Agreement with the Children and Family Foundation. Foster CareOpen Week: Photography exhibition and informative session
- Support for young entrepreneursScreening of the short university film, "Little Silent One"
- Open-doors campaign for charitiesSeminars: 1st edition of Intermon-Oxfam. 2nd edition of the Mary Ward Workshop
- Agreement with the Red Cross. Mentoring Project for people at risk of social exclusionEight people (victims of gender violence / people at risk of exclusion) have been incorporated into work training schemes
- Partnership with Surgeons in Action, SpainSurgical Commission, Ecuador and Bolivia. Corporate volunteering programme on the ground and donation of surgical material
- Collaboration with the NGO, Ayúdame a Vivir (Help Me to Live)Awareness and fund-raising seminar for the construction of a maternity clinic in Burkina Faso
- Collaboration with Doctors without Borders (MSF)Donation of material intended for use in the Mediterranean migration project (Syrian Refugee Sea Rescue)
- Aid Development (6)
- Collaboration with the NGO, Ayúdame a Vivir (Help Me to Live)
- Partnership with Surgeons in Action, Spain
- Alianza con la Fundación Recover
- Alianza con la ONG África Directo para desarrollar un programa quirúrgico en Camerún
- Convenio con la ONG más que salud para la formación de médicos y enfermeras Ecuato-Guineanos
- Collaboration with Doctors without Borders (MSF)
- Hospitals Open to All (4)
- Neurology (3)